Do I Qualify?

The improvements are available to home owners and people who rent from private landlords.

Council and housing association tenants should also apply as there are other ways in which we can help.

The grants require you to either live in a certain postcode or be in receipt of certain benefits / taxcredits.  We recommend that you apply and allow one of our trained friendly advisors to qualify you.